Members of Bay Harbor Yacht Club are active participants in the many activities offered every month throughout the entire year. Whether its weekly live entertainment on the Quarter Deck during the summer months, a themed costume party, a boat cruise to nearby ports, art or cooking classes, holiday festivities or a weekly card game, members are offered a full variety of activities for everyone.
Enjoy an Active Lifestyle
Bay Harbor Yacht Club provides a complete social experience.
It’s a place where neighbors and friends gather to enjoy the good life and some friendly competition as well. Whether you come for the peaceful appreciation of lakefront dining, the friendly challenge of athletic activity or the diverse array of activities, every moment spent here will leave a mark on your memory.
A Four-Season Club
A Sampling of Adult Activities:
- Fitness classes.
- Racquet sports including tennis, pickleball and paddle tennis.
- Bocce ball open play and Club tournaments.
- Cooking and mixology classes.
- Wine tastings and Winemaker dinners.
- Health, wellness and educational seminars.
- Ride and Dine dining excursions.
- Field trips and shopping outings.
- Men’s and Ladies nights.
- Area nature exploration: hiking, biking snowshoeing, rafting, cross-country and downhill skiing.