BHYC members enjoy access to a full and engaging social calendar of adult activities throughout the year. Ranging from intimate weekly gatherings like Book Club and Bridge Nights, to lively parties like our annual 3rd of July celebration, BHYC offers a full slate of programs for adults. Whether you prefer live music on the Quarter Deck and boat cruises during the summer months, or elegant holiday parties and epicurean field trips during the winter, BHYC has it all.
Enjoy an Active Lifestyle
Bay Harbor Yacht Club provides a complete social experience.
The Club is the gathering place for neighbors and friends to enjoy the good life. Whether you are here to appreciate the peaceful ambiance of the stunning lakefront dining, the friendly athletic competitions, or the diverse array of social activities, every moment spent at the Club will create lasting memories for you and your family.
A Four-Season Club
Our year-round calendar is brimming with adult activities and opportunities for our members, their families and guests to gather, socialize and create friendships guaranteed to stand the test of time.
A Sampling of Adult Activities:
- Fitness classes.
- Racquet sports including tennis, pickleball and paddle tennis.
- Bocce ball open play and Club tournaments.
- Cooking and mixology classes.
- Wine tastings and Winemaker dinners.
- Health, wellness and educational seminars.
- Ride and Dine dining excursions.
- Field trips and shopping outings.
- Men’s and Ladies nights.
- Area nature exploration: hiking, biking snowshoeing, rafting, cross-country and downhill skiing.