Health and wellness are a predominant focus at Bay Harbor Yacht Club and the Club’s new Wellness Center was designed to be on the forefront of cutting-edge fitness trends. State of the art equipment, enhanced services and thoughtful programming provide members with the tools to achieve their fitness goals in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Over 7,500 square feet
of fitness space
With over 7,500 square feet of fitness space, the Wellness Center offers members the latest in exercise equipment and personal training.
- Six-bike studio featuring Peloton bikes.
- Technogym touchscreen cardio equipment featuring top-of-the-line Artis Treadmills.
- Immersive group exercise studio with live and on-demand classes.
- Dedicated free weight area.
- Performance area with equipment designed to challenge you including bumper plate sets for Olympic lifts, manual curved treadmill for a one-of-a-kind running experience and other specialized accessories to enhance your training.
- Experienced and enthusiastic personal trainers offering fitness evaluations and personalized programs.
- Non-invasive InBody Composition Analysis with full results delivered in under two minutes.
- Full suite of Hyperice Vibration Therapy products to relieve muscle soreness, increase range of motion and create the ultimate relaxation experience.
- The highest quality apparel and accessories from top gym brands including Lululemon and Manduka.
and Spin Studios
Members enjoy a variety of fitness offerings, including live and virtual group exercise classes.
- A variety of classes, suitable for all levels of fitness with low impact, high impact, strength, core and recovery options.
- BHYC’s Spin Studio includes Six-Peloton bikes and a library of virtual classes led by Peloton’s team of experienced instructors.
- Live, instructor led group fitness classes.
- An immersive virtual fitness experience powered by Wexer, providing members with more than 1,500+ classes on a nine-panel digital wall.
Hit the Links
Golfers can perfect their swing by practicing their game on Bay Harbor Yacht Club’s new indoor golf simulator.
Year-round, members can play a round of nine or 18 holes on virtual courses from around the world. Instead of jetting to Scotland to play St. Andrews, members can enjoy the challenges of renowned courses in the comfort of the Club, including local treasure, Bay Harbor Golf Club.
Our Golf Simulator offers nine range facilities and 72 courses. It has a number of features to help you improve your game including the ability to analyze data generated during practice using your mobile device and provide distance, carry, and club speed. It is also programmed with ball striking, long drive, closest to the pin, and custom challenges along with club fitting software and tools.