Nothing says summertime like a day on our private sandy beach. If you are seeking adventure, enjoy complimentary water recreation. The Club’s swim platform is just a refreshing sprint from the chaise lounges, umbrellas, children’s playground, and our laid-back Beach House Restaurant.
An afternoon at the beach, is a day well spent.
If you love the water, there’s no better place to enjoy it. Whether you wish to lay out in the summer sun or play in the bay on a kayak or paddleboard, an afternoon at Bay Harbor Yacht Club’s private area is always a day well spent.
- Complimentary paddle boards, sailboats, kayaks and pedal boats.
- Children’s playground.
- Sailing lessons for adult and junior members.
- Diving platform and aqua log roll.
- Relaxing chaise lounges and umbrellas.
- Fire pit for crackling bonfires.
- Casual, indoor and outdoor patio dining.
- Eco-friendly, non-motorized GEM vehicle parking and charging access.
- Weekly children’s programming, artist markets and annual Fourth of July Carnival.
- Home to BHYC’s annual Indie Music Festival and other special member events.
Grab a Bite
Our laid-back Beach House with its Caribbean-themed cuisine is always popular with all ages.
The Beach House serves lunch and dinner daily during June, July and August. Light, bright and brimming with casual sophistication, it’s that ever-inviting, always welcoming spot for a relaxed and leisurely lunch, refreshing signature beverage, or quick bite between beach time – and more beach time.