Our new Wellness Center offers integrated wellness programming and over 7,500 square feet of integrated fitness space, while our stunning and serene Relaxation Spa ensures that members always have a tranquil space to relax and unwind.
Building on Perfection
In 2020 Bay Harbor Yacht Club embarked on an expansive $13 million project to renovate and refurbish our facilities, amenities, and services. The project was completed in June 2021, and we are proud to introduce our newly redesigned Club. Explore the transformation here.
Bay View Dining Room
The Club's formal dining venue has been expanded and reimagined. The Bay View Dining Room offers members a fresh and diverse menu and abundant beverage options in an elegant, airy, and atmospheric setting with stunning views of Lake Michigan.The adjacent Harbor View Bar and Lounge additionally provides members with the opportunity to enjoy a cocktail or appetizer in a cozy setting.
- Open year-round.
- Gathering room with soft seating and harbor views.
- Two private dining/special event rooms with fireplaces.
- Outdoor dining terrace.
- Premium wine and craft beer selection.
- Adjacent Harbor View Bar and Lounge.
The Grille Room
Previously the Club's fitness center, this space has been transformed into a beautiful year-round dining experience for members. The Grille Room is a lively gathering spot and offers a vast menu featuring classic casual, upscale fare including hamburgers and wings, as well as small plates, salads, steaks and seafood. Comfortable indoor as well as outdoor seating underneath the covered terrace ensures an excellent dining experience throughout the year.
- Covered terrace.
- Adjacent to The Kid’s Club, open during dining hours.
- Numerous TVs broadcasting sporting events and other programming.
- Diverse, casual menu.
- Takeout services.
- Rotating craft beer taps.
- Premium wine selection.
The Quarter Deck is a favorite during the summer months. With expansive views overlooking Bay Harbor Lake and a comfortable and casual atmosphere, members enjoy fresh, open-air dining all season long. With the expansion of the Gazebo Bar and addition of firepits and soft seating, the Quarter Deck experience is an unforgettable dining experience.
- Casual outdoor dining with views of Bay Harbor Lake.
- New Gazebo Bar.
- Outdoor soft seating and firepit tables.
- Takeout services.
- TVs broadcasting sporting events and other programming.
- Diverse, casual menu.
The Wellness Center at Bay Harbor Yacht Club has been expanded and transformed into a stunning and ample space for fitness and wellness. Members enjoy a 7,500 square foot fitness area, group exercise room, personal training services, Peloton bike room, golf simulator and more.
- 7,500 square foot fitness center featuring state-of-the-art equipment.
- Six-bike studio featuring Peloton bikes.
- Technogym touchscreen cardio equipment featuring Artis Treadmills.
- Live group fitness instructors powered by Wexer, providing members with more than 1,500+ classes on a nine-panel digital wall.
- aboutGOLF virtual indoor golf simulator – practice your swing year-round on virtual courses from around the world.
The Relaxation Spa
The Relaxation Spa is the perfect place, to rest, relax and rejuvenate. Members may treat themselves to soothing and restorative body treatments, massage, facials, and more. Leave stress behind in this tranquil and peaceful setting.
- Men’s and Women’s locker rooms and Steam Rooms.
- A Relaxation Room, featuring tea and spa beverages.
- Massage Treatment Rooms for both individuals and couples.
- Customized massage therapy, body treatment, and facials.
- Spa parties and private event offerings available upon request.
Make a big splash at our brand new Aquatics Center. Situated to the east side of the clubhouse and overlooking Bay Harbor Lake, members can choose to relax in the summer heat in a comfortable chaise lounge or elevate their heartrate by swimming laps in the competition length lap pool. The heated whirlpool is a welcome addition in the cooler months. Junior members enjoy their own splash pad, separate from the main pool area.
- Competition-length swimming pool with infinity edge overlooking Bay Harbor Lake.
- Lap swim and aqua-fit programming.
- Children’s splash pad.
- Hot tub/spa
- Bathhouse with adult and family changing areas.
- Sundeck with chaise lounges and umbrellas.
Located near the Club’s dining facilities and Wellness Center, The Kid’s Club is a place for junior members of all ages to call their own. Kids and teens have a chance to kick back and relax with friends in a safe, protected and supervised area, while adults enjoy other areas of the Club.
- Areas for games, crafts, storytelling and other playtime activities for younger children.
- Separate, comfortable area for tweens and teens to relax and enjoy time with friends.
- TV and gaming wall.
- Childcare services offered during specific dining hours.
- Full integration with the Club’s Junior Programs and Activities Department.