Community, connection, and recreation are important values for the members of Bay Harbor Yacht Club. BHYC is proud to be a family-friendly space and dedicated to providing an abundance of educational, social, and athletic activities for our younger members.
Memories that Last a Lifetime
From Tots to Teens, BHYC's Junior programs offer a safe and caring environment and provide a balance of fun, learning and adventure.
Our youngest members learn and play through games, sports, arts and crafts, swimming and more during our summertime Junior Camp. Our teen and tween members make lifelong friendships and learn new skills with participation in thoughtfully planned field trips, athletic camps, and educational workshops. There’s something for everyone at Bay Harbor Yacht Club – no matter your age!
Fun for All Ages
A Sampling of Junior Activities:
- Daily Summer Camps for tots and juniors.
- Tennis, sailing, and other athletic lessons and camps.
- Creative activities, educational projects, and field trips.
- Holiday events including visits from Santa and Polar Express parties.
- Holiday weekend camps and family field trips.
- Volunteer opportunities that serve the needs of the community.
- Teen trips, parties and outings.
- Babysitting services.