Health, fun and a sense of community are important values to the members of Bay Harbor Yacht Club. BHYC is proud to be family-friendly and dedicated to providing educational, athletic and social events and activities for our younger members.
Create Memories that Last a Lifetime
From Tots to Teens, BHYC's Junior programs offer a safe and caring environment and provide a balance of fun, learning and adventure.
Our youngest members learn and play through games, sports, arts and crafts, swimming and more during our annual Summer Camps. Our teen and tween members make lifelong friendships and learn new skills with participation in thoughtfully planned field trips, athletic camps, excursions and educational workshops.
A Sampling of Junior Activities:
- Lunch with Santa and other festive holiday events.
- Holiday weekend camps and family field trips.
- Tennis, golf, hockey and other athletic camps.
- Daily Summer Camps for Tots and Juniors.
- Sailing lessons and regattas with other clubs.
- Creative activities and educational projects.
- Volunteer opportunities that serve the needs of the community.
- Etiquette courses, college testing prep, and public safety education are available to our tween and teen members.
- Teen trips, parties and outings.
- Babysitting services.
This brand new facility is now open and available for our Junior Members to learn and play, in a supervised environment. It's where "fun" is the name of every activity!