Bay Harbor Yacht Club members have the opportunity to visit and experience the luxuries of other world-renowned clubs through our reciprocal club program. Each club dictates their privileges, policies and availability for BHYC members and in turn, BHYC maintains the same controls for members of these clubs who wish to visit the Yacht Club. For details and reservation procedures, please contact Membership Services at 231-439-2100 or email@example.com.
2021 Affiliate Clubs
CHICAGO YACHT CLUB, Chicago, IL
Host Manager: Dwight Jenson, CCM
GROSSE POINTE YACHT CLUB, Grosse Pointe Shores, MI
Host Manager: Aaron Wagner
HILLSBORO CLUB, Hillsboro Beach, FL
Host Manager: Susan Y. Williams
NAPLES YACHT CLUB, Naples, FL
Host Manager: Michael Mooney, CCM
OCEAN REEF CLUB, Key Largo, FL
Host Manager: Alex Tonarelli
PALM BEACH YACHT CLUB, West Palm Beach, FL
Host Manager: Harris Levitt
SARASOTA YACHT CLUB, Sarasota ,FL
Host Manager: Bernard Kloppenburg, CCM
YACHTING CLUB OF AMERICA
“The National Association of Yacht Clubs”
Please inquire for more information.
Welcome Reciprocal Club Members
Reciprocal Club Guest Policies
- Bay Harbor Yacht Club extends three (3) dining visits within a calendar year to Reciprocal Club Members.
- Home Renters: Reciprocal Club Members renting a home, condo or hotel room within the Bay Harbor community may pay a resort fee of $125 per day or $750 per week in order to access and utilize all the Club’s amenities, as well as attend programming and social events. The resort fee covers all persons staying in the Bay Harbor rental only, for up to a maximum of seven (7) consecutive days. A maximum of two (2) visits are allowed within a five-year timeframe. Fees must be paid in advance.
- Slip Renters: Reciprocal Club Members renting a boat slip at Bay Harbor’s Yacht Docks may pay a resort fee of $125 per day or $750 per week in order to access and utilize all the Club’s amenities, as well as attend programming and social events. The resort fee covers all persons staying on the Reciprocal Club Member’s boat only, for up to a maximum of seven (7) consecutive days. Transient slip rentals are $2.00 per foot. Fees must be paid in advance. If dockage is required, arrangements should be directed to Martin Leemaster, Harbormaster at 231.439.2547.
- Due to high member utilization, Bay Harbor Yacht Club will not be able to accommodate Reciprocal Club Member reservations during the dates of June 28 thru July 11, 2020. Additional blackout dates may apply.
- Prior to securing reservations and visiting the Club, Reciprocal Club Members must have their home Club email an introductory letter stating their member is in good standing and that they would accept all charges incurred by them.
- Dining reservation requests must be made 48 hours prior to the Reciprocal Club Member’s visit.
- Payment: Bay Harbor Yacht Club requires a credit card for all expenses incurred at the time of purchase.
- Bay Harbor Yacht Club members get priority access to dining reservations and use of other amenities.
- Bay Harbor residents or property owners who are not BHYC members will not be extended any reciprocal club privileges.
Please note, BHYC’s guest policies are subject to change as the result of any COVID-19 restrictions.