Transformation begins here.
Bay Harbor Yacht Club’s much anticipated $13 million-dollar renovation project broke ground in January 2020. With multiple phases and areas of focus, the renovation brings BHYC members and their guests several new exquisite amenities and enhanced services. This strategic and thoughtfully planned renovation project has a strong emphasis on health and wellness, an enhanced dining experience and providing fun and comfort for members of all ages.
With over 7,500 square feet of fitness space, members will have the latest in exercise equipment and personal training at their fingertips.
Phase I of the project brings to BHYC the addition of the Club’s brand new Wellness Center. With over 7,500 square feet of fitness space, members will have the latest in exercise equipment and personal training at their fingertips. Following top industry trends and leaders, the facility will be home to a six-bike studio featuring Peloton bikes, Technogym touchscreen cardio equipment featuring top-of-the-line Artis Treadmills, immersive group exercise studio with live and on-demand classes, new equipment orientations and a virtual golf simulator with events and tournaments on world-renown courses.
Taking a deeper look at the Wellness Center’s offerings, here are just a few of its highlights:
The Golf Simulator will have a number of features to help you improve your game, including:
- Analyzing data generated during practice sessions using your mobile device.
- Distance, carry, and club speed data.
- Ball striking, long drive, closest to the pin, and custom challenges.
- Club fitting software and tools.
Our Spin Studio will include:
- Six-Peloton bikes.
- Virtual classes led by Peloton’s team of experienced instructors.
- A variety of low and high-impact classes suitable for all levels of fitness.
Our group exercise offerings will include:
- Live group fitness instructors.
- An immersive virtual fitness experience powered by Wexer, providing members with more than 1,500+ classes on a nine-panel digital wall.
- Group Fitness for all fitness levels with low impact, high impact, strength, core, and recovery options.
Our Personal Training program will offer the following:
- Experienced and enthusiastic personal trainers available from open to close.
- Excellent package options to meet your budget and needs.
- Fitness assessments and consultations.
- Personalized programs that prioritize your health and goals.
HyperVolt Vibration Therapy
Bay Harbor Yacht Club is pleased to announce that we will soon be offering a full suite of HyperVolt Vibration Therapy! Each session will be conducted by one of our expert Personal Trainers and will work to relieve muscle soreness, increase range of motion, and create the ultimate relaxation experience.
InBody Composition Analysis
The InBody 270 offers a number of features and health tracking information, including:
- Non-invasive body composition measurements, such as muscle mass and body fat percentage.
- Baseline health information and progress updates over time.
- Body composition analysis results delivered in under two minutes.
BHYC’s Wellness Center is scheduled to be completed July 2020 and is just the first of many new exciting additions and enhancements coming soon to Bay Harbor Yacht Club. BHYC continues to build upon perfection and the entire club renovation project is underway with final completion scheduled for Summer 2021. During the renovation, the club plans to remain open and operational.
Discover how you can be a part of the BHYC family and take part in these exciting enhancements. Various membership opportunities are available and applications for membership are being accepted. Schedule a tour of our Clubhouse and Wellness Center by contacting Megan Nickerson, Director of Membership & Marketing at email@example.com.